Included in the Cannabis Cultivation Data Logger Kit...
- The Element CO2 Wireless Data Logger to record carbon dioxide, humidity, and temperature levels
- RFC1000-CE Wireless RF transceiver/repeater, CE approved for Europe. USB to mini USB adapter & power supply
- PHTemp2000 pH and Temperature Data Logger to control the pH of water and nutrients
- IFC200 USB Interface Cable for the pHTemp2000
- Standard Software version 188.8.131.52 or later
ELEMENT CO2 DATA LOGGER:
Increased CO2 levels encourage cannabis plants to grow, but too much CO2 is just as toxic to them as it is to humans. The Element CO2 allows growers to track temperature, humidity, and CO2 levels together to get a complete profile of the factors affecting their plants.
PHTEMP2000 DATA LOGGER:
Plants thrive best in an environment with a pH between 5.5 and 6.5. The pHTemp2000 takes the guesswork out of pH and temperature management, empowering growers with precise knowledge of their soil composition.
- Monitor soil pH levels
- Monitor water pH levels
Easy to use, Windows-based Software
- Compare and analyze historical harvest data
- Identify trends that enhance or retard growth
- Adjust environmental parameters for future crops accordingly